Updated: September 21, 2018
Thank you for choosing our platform at Keywest CVs, (“Keywest Consulting”, “we”, “us”, “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. We recognize that you are concerned about your personal information and how it is collected, stored, used, and disclosed. We respect your concerns and this Privacy Notice gives you the information you need about how your personal information is collected, managed, and disclosed by Keywest Consulting as you interact with the Keywestcvs.com (the “Websites”) so you can make informed decisions as you provide it to us. We urge you to read it carefully and ask us if you do not understand something.
By registering on this Website, by submitting your resume information or any other information through the use of this Website, or by otherwise accessing this Website or using any of our services, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Notice and consent to the policies and practices described for the collection, use, storage, or disclosure of your personal information.
Our Website is not intended for the use by children under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16 stop now and do not provide us with any information. We will delete any information we believe is related to a child under the age of 16.
B. How Do We Use Your Information Collected
We use the information you provide to:
- Fulfil the purpose for which you provided the information to us. For example: to complete your purchase, build your profile, have your credentials certified, have your resume reviewed by a career management professional, or publish your resume online. This type of use also covers your instructions to us to provide your information to a third party you identify to us.
- We may select your public resume (which you have chosen to make public) as an example resume to show to other users of our Website for educational purposes.
- To facilitate our communications either through the Website or by email to the email address you provide us. Note that (unless you are an EU Resident) by providing us with your email address you have explicitly consented to the receipt of email messages from us, related to your use of the Website and marketing offers we may make to you. While you can unsubscribe to marketing emails, you cannot opt out of receiving emails related to your use of the Website.
- If you choose to do so, you may receive messages from other Website users relating to areas of interest that you select. We do not provide your Personal Information to such other users—rather, the message from the user is sent to a group of people, including you, based on demographic information and the areas of interest you and the others in the group have selected, and you can decide whether to respond to the message or delete it.
- To send targeted advertising to you related to our services when you visit other websites. Note that we may not know who you are when we advertise as you may have only visited our website and not registered on it.
- To operate our business. This means such items as data analysis, audits, order fulfilment tracking, enhancing our website, improving our services and identifying usage trends.
F. How To Update, Review, or Delete Your Data
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that your Personal Information is as accurate, complete and up-to-date as is appropriate for its purposes.
- You have full control over accessing and changing most of your Personal Information directly through the Website. For your Personal Information that is not directly accessible by you (mostly related to your account administration), you may contact us by contacting our Privacy Officer as described below. Upon request made in writing, we will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of your Personal Information, at minimal or no cost to you, in accordance with processes and procedures that we have put in place for such requests. If you are unsure whether we have a record containing your information and would like to confirm what Information we have, please contact our Privacy Officer as set forth below, identifying all email addresses which you may have given us. If there is a cost involved at all, we will inform you at that time. We will provide access to the executor of your estate should you die upon proof of both your death and the appointment (and identity) of the executor which is reasonable to us.
- We may require additional information from you in order to verify your identity following an access request. Such personal information will only be used for the purpose of identity verification and will itself be subject to protection under the terms of this Privacy Notice. We will respond to all requests for access within 30 days of receipt or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
- In some circumstances, we may not be able to provide access to all of the Information that we hold about you. We may not provide access to Information if doing so would likely reveal Information about a third party, could be expected to threaten the life or security of an individual, reveal confidential commercial information, if the Information is protected by a legally recognized privilege, if it was created as part of a settlement or dispute resolution process, or if it was collected in relation to the investigation of a breach of an agreement or a contravention of law. We will provide reasons to you if it refuses an access request.
- You may choose to delete your information from your account at any time. When you do this we will retain your information solely to enable you to change your mind and restore your account. None of your information will be accessible by you or the public. Deleting your information will not remove information we use to administer your account which we will retain until we delete it in accordance with our internal record keeping policy. We will also delete your information in accordance with our policies related to inactive accounts. When we delete your information we will do so in a secure manner in accordance with good industry practices.
G. Information Security
We maintain technical, physical and administrative security measures designed to protect the security of your Personal Information against loss, misuse, unauthorised or accidental access, disclosure, copying, use or alteration. Some of the safeguards that we use are firewalls, data encryption, physical access controls to our data centres, information access authorisation controls and other measures in accordance with industry standards. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is totally secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
H. International Transfer
K. Notice About Policy Updates
L. Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at email@example.com or via post to:
30 The Hawthornes,